Careers at Farebrother
The success of our business depends on the talent, commitment and knowledge of our people, and the relationships that they build internally and externally.
Joining Farebrother, you will work with some of the most experienced and respected property experts in London. We identify and develop future leaders – people who can work closely with our partners and strengthen the culture and values that have defined our brand for more than two hundred years. We set the highest ethical and professional standards in our industry, and seek specialists who will enhance our five prac6ce areas and make a difference at all levels.
A career at Farebrother will be demanding and rewarding in equal measure. You will be part of a brand with a distinguished history, a practice that will bring out the very best in those with the determination and skills to add to the Farebrother success story.
Farebrother Associate Partner, Investment
Central London investment, RICS qualified,agent with 3+ years transactional experience, likely to be a Senior Surveyor ready to make the move up to Associate. To work alongside an established team of 4 consisting of Equity Partner, Partner, Associate and Graduate Surveyor.
Should demonstrate the following abilities:
- Assist in disposal work
- Introduce, underwrite and transact on suitable investment and development opportunities to new and existing clients of the practice
- Undertake detailed financial appraisals using Excel or Argus
- Advise new and existing clients with asset management, disposal or refurbishment / redevelopment options
- Ensure effective pre-sale due diligence, reporting and transaction management, working professionally alongside any third-party advisors for clients on acquisitions or disposals
- Maintain and enhance their established network of appropriate key agent and client contacts
- Support the head of investment and investment colleagues
- Liaise with colleagues in the agency, retail, management and lease advisory team at Farebrother and USP to support their transactional activity and to monitor potential investment opportunities.
- Liaising with CORFAC and other affiliate companies to provide full range of services
- Collation and reporting of transactional information for the Midtown market
- Presenting quarterly research and presentation to core clients
- Assisting with the management of graduate surveyors in the investment team and supporting the RICS training of all graduate surveyors across the practice