Careers at Farebrother
The success of our business depends on the talent, commitment and knowledge of our people, and the relationships that they build internally and externally.
Joining Farebrother, you will work with some of the most experienced and respected property experts in London. We identify and develop future leaders – people who can work closely with our partners and strengthen the culture and values that have defined our brand for more than two hundred years. We set the highest ethical and professional standards in our industry, and seek specialists who will enhance our five practice areas and make a difference at all levels.
A career at Farebrother will be demanding and rewarding in equal measure. You will be part of a brand with a distinguished history, a practice that will bring out the very best in those with the determination and skills to add to the Farebrother success story.
SENIOR RESEARCH ANALYST
Market leading research and analysis has been at the heart of what we offer our clients for many years. It enables us to underpin our insight and opinion with robust facts.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Analyst to work alongside the Head of Research based in our London office. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering a wide range of research and will be critical to the growing success of the research capacity. This is a new role, ideal for someone looking to take that next step in their career within the real estate market.
You will maintain and enhance a number of in-house databases and market trackers and work with the business and our Joint Venture Partner, Union Street Partners, to produce a range of market leading research reports across a number of property sectors. As the key contact for internal and external requests and queries, you will be expected to keep abreast of key trends/developments in order to provide informed opinions.
Working with leading professionals the role offers excellent opportunities for a self-motivated analyst to develop their expertise. The ideal candidate will be looking to take on more responsibility bringing fresh ideas.
Responsibilities to both Farebrother and Union Street Partners:
- Data collection, manipulation and analysis
- Assist in the production of current market reports and the production of new and insightful research papers
- Responding to ad hoc queries and requests
- Support PR initiatives e.g. social media, blogging, press releases
- Effectively conveying the data analysis into written and visual outputs
- Ensuring that research is fully integrated across the business through close working relationships with all teams
It is likely that the Research function will also support our other Joint Venture Partners as their needs evolve.
- Research experience, knowledge of the property industry (minimum 2 years)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- The ability and willingness to accept responsibility for any delegated task
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Clear and logical thinker with excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical mind
Applications should be sent to Sarah Hilton: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss working with Farebrother please click on the button below.
Sarah Hilton (Sarah.Hilton@farebrother.com)
Farebrother is committed to protecting the privacy and security of employees' personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about employees during and after their working relationship with Farebrother, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It applies to all employees, workers and contractors.
To view the full privacy notice see the document here.