The Kodak is being comprehensively refurbished to create one of the most exciting new office developments in Covent Garden. Celebrating many period features in what was Kodak's European headquarters.
- Multiple floor finishes including Shell & Floor, Cat A and Cat A +
- 1:8 sq m occupational density
- Communal roof terrace
- New commuter facilities: 36 cycle spaces, 153 lockers, 9 showers
- 3 x passenger lifts
- 24 hour access control and CCTV
- Smartspaces App
- WiredScore: Targeting 'Platinum'
- BREEAM Rating: Targeting 'Excellent'
- WELL Score: Gold
Get in Touch
|020 7855 3558
|020 7855 3530
The Kodak is walking distance from Covent Garden, Holborn, Temple & Tottenham Court Road tube stations. In addition, the building will greatly benefit from the completion of the Elizabeth Line which is only one stop away via the Central line, or a 10-minute walk.
|Floor||Area (sq ft)||Availability||Desk Suitability No|
|8th - Communal Terrace||1,248||Available||11-19|
|7th - CAT A||6,806||Available||61-104|
|6th - CAT A||7,962||Available||72-122|
|5th - Shell & Floor||8,699||Available||79-133|
|4th - Shell & Floor||8,684||Available||78-133|
|3rd - Fully Fitted||8,787||Available||79-135|
|2nd - Shell & Floor||8,848||Available||80-136|
|1st - Shell & Floor||8,519||Available||77-131|
|Ground - Shell & Floor||2,745||Available||24-42|