Keeping pace with rapid change is integral to Business Rates as a specialism. Farebrother combines forensic detail with a characteristically personal approach to minimise your tax liability.
Widely regarded as a leader in his field, our Head of Rating David McCausland, brings a wealth of experience from working with a wide range of commercial and industrial organisations. Having established lasting relationships with his clients, David uses the latest technology, along with a sense of creative flair to deliver some of the most trusted advice the real estate sector has to offer.
By working in synergy with our lease advisory and office consultancy teams, David ensures that Farebrother delivers a complete property service. So, our clients can rely on us to anticipate – as well as adapt to – rapid change. Then together, we always make the right decision.
- Member of HM Govt Sounding Board Group of Rating Advisers
- RICS Diploma in Rating Guest Lecturer
- Acquisition advice on future rate liabilities
- Rates reserves advice
- Advice on 2017 Rating List procedures including registration and Check, Challenge, Appeal
- Tax planning for 2021 Revaluation with valuation date of 1st April 2019